At Planet Fitness, we consider ourselves Business Casual. A good rule of thumb is to dress in “Business attire” for the first round. For men, a suit jacket and shirt (no tie) and slacks. For women, a blouse and dress pants or dress is appropriate.
What skills do you need to work at Planet Fitness?
A passion for fitness and health. Upbeat and positive attitude! Punctuality and reliability is a must. Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
Why do you want to work for Planet Fitness?
Professional Tone:- I am excited to work at planetfitness.com because it is a company that is dedicated to helping people live healthier lives. I also appreciate that the company offers a variety of benefits and perks, such as a gym membership, that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
How do I prepare for a fitness interview?
Whatever your situation, here are our top interview tips.
- Look the Part!
- Know the Focus of the Gym, Club, or Studio.
- Know a Little Bit about Sales, Marketing, and Industry Trends.
- Be Able to Promote Your Certification.
- Research and Practice Questions and Practice.
- Have a Few Questions of Your Own.
Is Planet Fitness interview easy?
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Planet Fitness as 65.6% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty).
What questions do they ask you at a Planet Fitness interview?
Interview questions at Planet Fitness
- How good are you at working in a team? Are you considerate of other people's feelings?
- How do I handle complicated situations. Shared on July 5, 2022 - Personal Trainer - Ann Arbor, MI.
- If I could be any animal what animal would I be and why?