Jefit comes with a calendar for keeping track of your workouts, planning workout days and rest days, and a training schedule that tells you briefly what's up next in the coming days. You can get a lot from the free version of this app, which is ad-supported.
Is there an app that gives you workouts?
The Nike Training Club is our pick for the best overall fitness app because it's totally free, offers a variety of classes and can be used either at the gym or at home.
Is there a 100% free workout app?
Nike Training Club is a free fitness app with a robust workout library that includes one-off workouts as well as periodized programs led by certified instructors. Unlike most apps on this list, Nike Training Club doesn't have a free and premium version; it's just free.
How do I find a workout that works for me?
Tips for choosing the right exercise
- Choose exercise that you enjoy.
- Choose more than one type of exercise.
- Vary the intensity of your exercise.
- Choose exercise options that fit your lifestyle.
- Join a class or social sports team.
- Have alternative exercise options that don't depend on good weather or daylight.
What is the best gym workout app?
Our Top Fitness Apps
- Best Free Fitness App: Nike Training Club.
- Best Live Classes: FitOn.
- Best for Working Out Solo: Gymshark Training.
- Best Personalized Training Plans: Adidas Training.
- Best for Modifications: Workout for Women.
- Best HIIT Workouts: Freeletics: HIIT Fitness Coach.
What is the best app for workout routines?
Our top picks:
- Best Overall: Apple Fitness +
- Best for Men: CENTR by Chris Hemsworth.
- Best for Personal Training: FUTURE.
- Best for Barre: Alo Moves.
- Best for Group Fitness: Obé Fitness.
- Best for Free Workouts: Nike Training Club.
- Best for Variety: Peloton App.
- Best for Community: BODi.