Button press the pairing. Button. And under the device setup you'll see on the bottom right the fitness tracker symbol press the fitness tracker.
How do I set the time on my fitness tracker?
So I'm going to change it to 552 here as you can see. So I'm just going to tap it this way. And change it also to 53. So when you get the right number then select the tick option here.
How do I connect my fitness tracker to my phone?
On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth and smartphone icons and press the button again. On the Activate your device screen of your mobile app tap Band. Your Android device shows Searching. When the name of your band appears, tap on it.
How do I get the most out of my fitness tracker?
10 Tips To Get The Best From Your New Fitness Tracker
- Wear the watch on your less dominant arm.
- Make sure you can connect your wearable via Bluetooth.
- Don't be fooled by inaccurate data readings.
- Keep it charged.
- Utilise and sync with other apps.
- Create an accurate user profile.
- Be consistent.
- Add friends.
How do I set up fitness tracker on my iPhone?
If you're using an apple phone your screen will look like this grant the app permission to access the fitness tracker. Data. If you're on an android it'll look like. This.
What is the best simple fitness tracker?
The best cheap fitness trackers will provide plenty of insight to keep you motivated and moving.
- Best overall: Garmin vívosmart 5.
- Best for sleep: Fitbit Inspire 3.
- Best maximized minimalism: Whoop 4.0.
- Best GPS: Fitbit Charge 5.
- Best value: Xiaomi Band 7 Pro.
- Best advanced: Garmin Forerunner 55.
- Best budget: Amazfit Band 7.