How do I link my Planet Fitness membership to the app?
How do I turn on Planet Fitness?
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $49?
Can my black card guest go without me?
How do you unlock the key tag on Planet Fitness?
New gym opened on my area.— Alex Aperios 🛹 (@AlexAperios) December 6, 2023
2 things I love most about new gyms.
No people for at least a month and because everything is new, I get a new hunger for lifting weights again. 👌🏼👌🏼 pic.twitter.com/M3s9OrYMBh
How do I check my Planet Fitness check-in history?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my wife use my Planet Fitness black card?
How do I check my Planet Fitness check in history?
Does Planet Fitness see your picture when you check in?
What is the best month to join Planet Fitness?
Are gyms empty at 5 am?
- How do I track my activity at Planet Fitness?
- Track Your Activity! Check out the My Journey screen to track check-ins, integrate with fitness trackers like Apple Health, and track just how much you're moving by logging it in the Activity Tracker.
- How does Planet Fitness app check in work?
- How do I check into the club using the PF app? You can check into the club by clicking on the Check-in button on the Home screen of the Planet Fitness app. Can I use the app to view my check-in history? Your check-in history can be found on the My Journey tab by selecting Show All next to My Month.
- Can I use my boyfriends Planet Fitness membership?
- No, you should never use someone else's membership as your own. It can lead to the membership being canceled or being banned from the gym.
- What does open 24 5 mean?
- Yes, that means that the gym will be open roughly “24/5,” or 24 hours per day for five days during the week. It's an idea that general manager Seth Wheeler says sets the gym apart. “We're just trying to give everyone the opportunity, no matter what time of day, to get in here and get things done,” Wheeler said.
- Can I go twice a day to the gym Planet Fitness?
- If you've been working out for a while and are looking to take your performance to the next level, there's nothing wrong with another gym visit. But if you're new to working out and think you need to hit the gym twice a day to see the results you want, you may want to rethink a double session!
When is there no people at my planet fitness
|Is it hard to cancel Planet Fitness?
|For most locations, you can visit your home club in person to cancel your membership or send a written notification via mail to your home club requesting to cancel. Some members may also be eligible to cancel their membership online based on their membership type and the location of their home club.
|Does Planet Fitness have showers?
|Does Planet Fitness have showers? Yes! Planet Fitness offers private showers with curtains, as well as clean, spacious locker rooms. However, Planet Fitness does not provide a towel service or provide toiletries like shampoo or soap.
|Is there a way to switch Planet Fitness locations?
|How do I transfer my membership to a different Planet Fitness club? You can transfer your membership online with just a few clicks . You are eligible to transfer online if all of the following are true: You are not a minor.
|Can I use my Planet Fitness membership at other locations?
|The PF Black Card® is our most popular membership, loaded with perks including access to any of our 2,400+ locations worldwide, bringing a guest every time you work out, and so much more.
|How do I cancel my Planet Fitness if I move away?
|To cancel via mail: Write a letter that explains your intent to cancel your membership and includes your name, address, phone number, and Planet ID membership number. Address it to your home club, and Planet Fitness recommends sending it via certified mail.
- What to do when you first enter Planet Fitness?
- First Visit Checklist
- Say hello at the front desk and check in using your keytag.
- If you haven't already, our team members will take your picture for your member profile.
- Sign up for one of the free fitness training sessions at the front desk.
- Using any piece of equipment as long as you like!
- First Visit Checklist
- How do I check in at Planet Fitness with my phone?
- You can check into the club by clicking on the Check-in button on the Home screen of the Planet Fitness app. Can I use the app to view my check-in history? Your check-in history can be found on the My Journey tab by selecting Show All next to My Month.
- Can I go to Planet Fitness just to shower?
- There's also WiFi, and some locations offer free haircuts. Take note, though, that while Planet Fitness locations are fine with you using the showers, they don't offer towels, so be sure to bring your own.
- How does Planet Fitness work?
- All Planet Fitness members enjoy unlimited access to their home club and the support of our friendly, knowledgeable staff anytime you need it. PF Black Card® members receive additional benefits, including the ability to bring a guest for free and access to any of our 2,400+ PF locations.
- How do I join the gym for the first time?
- First Time at the Gym? Focus on Natural Movement.
- Machines for Beginners.
- How to Start at the Gym For the First Time.
- Arrive Prepared.
- Ask For a Tour.
- Focus on Your Body—Not Your Head.
- Incorporate a Warm-up.
- Do Not Overwork Your Body.